All Marco Group Inc. products are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for up to ten (10) years extended to the original using institution or agency only and is not transferable or assignable. Components that are purchased in their entirety to be attached to Marco Group Inc. products will carry that manufacturer’s warranty. This may include, but not limited to, components such as keyboard trays, display holders, articulating legs, and shelving. This also includes any nonstandard material or component specified for use by the customer. In many cases the warranted time period on those components may be less than 10 years. This Warranty is voided if the product has been damaged as a result of misuse, modification, improper care, or unauthorized repair. Marco Group Inc., at its sole discretion, will repair, replace, or provide repair parts for product found to be defective in workmanship or materials. The original warranty will not be extended by any such repair or replacement, but the remaining warranty period will continue to remain in effect. Please contact Marco Group Inc. for additional warranty information at (888) 627‐2601.
MARCO GROUP FREIGHT PROGRAM
• FOR LTL SHIPMENTS
Marco Group will ship via the dealer’s specified carrier with all freight charges inclusive of any additional charges resulting from expanded services as requested by the dealer billed third party. Routing instructions must be clearly designated on the purchase order with no subsequent shipping changes recognized if submitted inside three (3) business days prior to actual shipment in support of Marco Group’s freight scheduling efforts.
• FOR VAN/TRUCKLOAD SHIPMENTS
Marco Group will provide the dealer with a truckload freight estimate within the formal project quotation. Within thirty (30) days prior to shipment of the order, an updated freight quote will be provided that will supersede the original freight estimate. Marco Group will ship via the dealer’s specified carrier with all freight charges inclusive of any additional charges resulting
from expanded services as requested by the dealer billed third party. Routing instructions must be clearly designated on the purchase order with no subsequent carrier changes recognized if submitted inside three (3)
business days prior to actual shipment in support of Marco Group’s freight scheduling efforts. If Marco Group is requested to delay the shipment of an order that is ready for shipment as per schedule routed either van or truckload, shipment will be made either to a dealer provided storage facility or will be stored by Marco Group with the dealer responsible for the associated storage costs.
FREIGHT DAMAGES OR SHORTAGES
All shipments should be carefully inspected by the consignee prior to acceptance, and the delivering carrier should be requested to record any visible damage or shortage on the delivery receipt before the consignee signs it. Immediately after receipt of merchandise, cartons should be opened and merchandise checked. If damage exists, notify freight carrier immediately and request an inspection. All original cartons and product must be kept
for a freight claim to be filed. If this is disregarded, Marco Group will not be responsible for the damages. Please note that concealed damages must be reported within 15 days post receipt of shipment. On all concealed damage claims, Marco Group, the carrier and the dealer will each be responsible for one‐third (1/3) of the total claim amount. All shipments from Marco Group are fob factory; therefore, it is the customer’s responsibility to file freight claims with the shipper for any damages or shortages. Freight carrier phone numbers will appear on the consignee’s delivery receipt in case of freight damage or a shortage. Also, a complete listing of all Marco Group preferred LTL carriers and Van/Truckload carriers are located on the website. Marco Group’s pre‐approved carriers are the only carriers authorized for blanket wrapped product. Unless approved otherwise prior to order shipment, Marco Group will not be responsible for any damages resulting from the use of a non‐preferred carrier.
Marco Group product may be returned under the following terms and conditions:
- Product must be returned in the original packaging in fully resalable condition to receive full credit.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from a member of the Marco Group Dealer Service Team, fully completed and submitted back to Marco Group within thirty (30) days of the original invoice. Thereafter, the return product must arrive at Marco Group’s facility within thirty (30) days post the date that the Return Authorization is issued. If return is not received within said timeframe, the shipment will be refused with the dealer responsible for all associated charges. If a timeline extension is needed for a return, please contact our Dealer Service Team so that special provisions may be considered at Marco Group’s discretion.
- Returns are subject to a 30% restocking charge.
- Dealer is responsible for return freight charges and possible freight damages. All routing instructions designated for returns must be followed as specifically advised by Marco Group.
- All freight charges associated with the return of non‐defective, non‐warranty related product billed to Marco Group will be deducted from your credit memo.
- Damaged merchandise and returns without authorization will be refused, and the customer will be responsible for all applicable freight charges. Marco Group reserves the right to refuse the return of custom products, any standard products having modifications or alterations, and/or custom or specially designed products furnished as per dealer request. Designs and specifications are subject to change.
Marco Group reserves the right to refuse the return of custom products, any standard products having modifications or alterations, and/or custom or specially designed products furnished as per dealer request.
Designs and specifications are subject to change.